Wednesday, March 4, 2009

our monthly update...


                           hanging out with uncle jarebear
                brooke came to visit...kenadi loved talking to her :)

               spending some time with grandpa and uncle cody


Kenadi has grown so much in just one month.  She's already holding her head up when we put her in her Bumbo seat...but she gets tired pretty quickly.  She makes all kind of new noises and loves to "talk."  We've moved on to size 2 diapers, and had to go shopping last month for bigger clothes.  Cody came home for the weekend early in February and he'll be back to do some babysitting over spring break. Brooke came to visit for a day last weekend and spent the morning babysitting while I took a nap (thank you Brooke!) after working all night. 

I finished my month of night float so I'm back to being awake during the day...which is awesome!  I learned a lot last month and even got to help deliver quadruplets (!) but I'm really glad its over.   

No comments: