March has been a busy month for the Smith family! We have really enjoyed the longer days...Kenadi and I usually go for runs/walks in the afternoon when the weather is nice. She loves going for rides in the Bob. Troy has been really busy at work, but managed to ride in his first bike race in Salado this weekend. It was pretty cold and SUPER windy...but he and John, one of his buddies from work, finished the ride. Now he's training for a trail half marathon in Washington in June. I've never seen him this excited about running...but it could be the fact that they're going mountain biking in Whistler, Canada, for a few days after the race.
Kenadi is great. She is so much fun! Its so hard to believe she is almost 4 months old. Shewill roll over to one side, but won't completely roll over because she hates being on her tummy so much. She likes to "talk" while she chews on her fingers, which must taste so much better than her binky... She sleeps pretty well most nights, only waking up once to get an early morning snack before snoozing until 7 or so with dad.


3 comments:
I love your update! She is adorable! Lucy has that same Duck outfit - it is Adam's favorite! Looks like you are enjoying being a mom. Hope to see you guys soon!
Oh she looks so sweet! Getting so big! SUCH a cutie!
Lauren,
Kenadi is too precious! I hope to meet her soon! You are a great momma!! (I still can't believe it!)
Post a Comment