Wednesday, January 21, 2009

back to work...

Today is my last day off on maternity leave...it's back to the grindstone tomorrow.  These past 6 weeks have gone by so much faster than I imagined they would.  Getting to stay home with Kenadi has been such a blessing.  She is so wonderful and Troy and I are having so much fun with her.  It's going to be so hard to leave her tomorrow, even though I know she'll be well taken care of.  I've enjoyed getting to be there for every smile, coo, feeding, and even all the diaper changes.  She's already changed so much since we brought her home over a month ago. 

Lindsay...the picture is for you.  This outfit didn't last long (most of them don't), but it sure was cute while she had it on.  :)   

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

i LOVE it!! it's so very cute! i'm sorry you have to go back to work though. :0(

Sarah said...

hope you have a good day at work. I know you will be excited to get home! I love her pic

MTBDoc said...

so where is the picture of her with the beanie I got for her